Friday, April 8, 2011

Inside the Chamber

So I decided it was time for me to try out the chamber. I don't have any huge problems, but maybe it will make me 10 years younger!

I went in for 1:15 hrs. A little nervous at first, but then it became incredibly relaxing (and I do not relax easily!). My blood O2 went from 96-97 to 99 and pulse went down 30% (not surprising since I was all cuddly/sleepy).

In the chamber we have:

  • Two pillows
  • Nice firm foam mattress
  • blanket/throw
  • reading glasses
  • IPhone
  • Dive watch
I took in:
  • Magazine
  • Pad/Pen
  • Cell phone
I thought it would be claustrophobic but it's not. It is well designed with windows at feet, head (on the ends) and above your head (where you look out if lying on back). It seemed very comforting.

Me inside - had my hoodie on

Getting out

Getting out 2

My feet - got my Easter socks on already!

Looking up at the pressure gauge 4.15 psi

Shot towards my head - we have some stuff hung on the frame on the right side. We put a lanyard on the zipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment